Yes, it’s 2 years this March since Death Techno was started. What an amazing response from the world it continues to be, gaining new followers every day now…
- This official site has just hit over 10,000 views today since launching in November 2010
- iTunes & podOmatic has reached over 80,000 downloads
- SoundCloud is now over 1,100 followers and constantly growing
- Facebook Page has 414 Likes
- Twitter has 307 followers
- Mixcloud has 212 followers
It’s great knowing there are so many like minded individuals out there that enjoy our mixes and keep coming back for more. Thanks to everyone for listening and enjoying!
To help celebrate our birthday, we’ve arranged a little get together on Saturday 7th April @ Bar1, Sunderland featuring our local friends that have been featured in the mix series…
JACK! WHO? [Death Techno/B.R.A./Calcutta]
STEVE OMAC [Death Techno]
WILLIAM WELT [22 Digit Records]
SHARON COMMON [CityWestRecords]
Our plan is to raise some money for a local charity that will intern support a rich history of music making in our city. The Bunker is an organisation at the centre of music and arts in Sunderland, constantly using music as a tool to help educate and improve many lives, supporting the community. They also provide rehearsal facilities and professional recordings studios paving the way for national and internationally acclaimed bands like Field Music, The Futureheads, Frankie & The Heartstrings with Hyde & Beast more recently.
O T H E R N E W S . . .
- There’s a huge new project in the pipeline that’s pretty top secret with full details to come very soon…
Creator / Editor